Wednesday, February 20, 2013

All Pursuits Wortwhile: Self Made Puzzles


After Saturday night, or more precisely, a few hours before the sun rose above Hana's coastline on Sunday morning, I was awake and began to rearrange words and letters. I tried the combination from Paula's series and took the theme into account:

"Words Left Unsaid."

Language and sentence structure take on many forms. I like to think of language as a riddle with infinite combinations and no truly right or wrong ways of doing so. Maybe it has something to do with reading Dr. Seuss, books of Palindromes, and playing mouse trap as a child.


I Draw Sound lifts,

And I Dust Flowers!

Flutes or Sad Wind?

Frost Law: Sun died.

Lost War Side Fund

Run Self, Wait... Odd.

Wait Self, Odd.... Run!

Infused last word:

Louder Swift Sand


What I'm getting at here is everything and nothing. 
Feeling great and rejuvenated from Hana,
Going to Haleakala this next weekend
And I'll be flying on a new breeze of inspiration still

No comments:

Post a Comment